In this position, I was the manager of all aspects of the day-to-day community life on Intent.com, as well as maintaining rapid growth and planning manageable scaling of the community.
- Constantly engaged the community by setting the tone, enforcing rules, and welcoming and supporting members
- Established and managed volunteer ambassadors/moderators
- Represented the company accurately and positively and spread enthusiasm throughout the community
- Participated in product development for new community initiatives
- Created and maintained social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, YouTube, etc.
- Represented the community perspective in feature development
- Provided strategic budget-friendly solutions to scale the community oversight responsibilities as the community doubles and triples in size
- Solved community disputes swiftly and enforced community rules and guidelines
- Interacted with the editorial and marketing departments to promote integration between content and community